American Real Estate networks with other independent Realtors through memberships in the world-wide Employee Relocation Council, The National and Texas Association of Realtors, the Certified Real Estate Brokerage Council, the Real Estate Buyer Agent Council, the Certified residential specialist council, the Institute of Real Estate Management and all social media. We can provide you with comprehensive information about any location anywhere in the world.
Our relocation professional will help coordinate every aspect of your move starting with the sale of your current home.
· We’ll begin by helping plan a schedule for the sale of your house, the purchase of your new home, moving dates, and all the events in-between.
· We will offer advice on how you can show your home to its best advantage-review the process with you on a regular basis- and keep you informed of all details.
· You’ll be provided with a summary of the new community including facts and figures on taxes, schools, medical, cultural, recreational, shopping and other facilities, plus a specially prepared list of homes to see.
· Hotel or motel reservations can be made for you, and arrangements can be made to meet you at the airport and provide a tour of the community, pointing out specific features of interest.
· Then a house-hunting trip is arranged to preview neighborhoods and homes that meet your requirements.
· We can also assist in finding the best possible financing and legal services, handle the closing details, and help your family get settled in your new home and community with a minimum of inconvenience.
Our services are provided to you at no added cost beyond the normal real estate fees in the referred areas.
We have a designated referral coordinator who is specifically trained to direct and assist in all referral activities.
We phone the receiving coordinator with pertinent information on your specific needs.
They, in turn, will phone you to discuss your needs in greater detail and will send a customized packet of information. Additional calls and mailings are the norm.
Our brokers and coordinators work closely and carefully together to assign the right agent to assist you. We want the sale to happen and we help to make it happen.
Our staff can help you with any type of real estate transaction. We are selected because of quality service. We are a general brokerage firm and can help you with any of your real estate needs elsewhere. You do not need to be using our services locally to be referred to another area.
We can assist you with:
· Relocation-corporate, government, retiring or just moving.
· Temporary rental arrangements.
· Home purchase.
· Property management.
· Buying or selling investment or commercial properties or vacant land.
· Selling a property to settle a family estate.